Phoenix Bee Removal
Bee Exterminator & Control
Do you have a bee infestation problem in Phoenix, Arizona? You don’t need to worry, since we are the experts when it comes to bee control and beehive removal services in Phoenix. If you have a swarm of bees that is in or around your home, you should never attempt to tackle the problem by yourself and call in the experts, who have been trained to handle such nuisances.
While most of the pests you have to deal with in and around your home are only unsanitary and inconvenient, bees and wasps are among the few that are actually dangerous. Bee and wasp stings can be incredibly painful — and if you have an allergy to them, even deadly.
If you need bee removal services or wasp control services in Phoenix, AZ, you need the wasp nest and beehive exterminator with the knowledge, tools and experience to rid your home or business of bees and wasps. You need Green Home Pest Control.
Green Home Pest Control for Bee and Wasp Treatment Pest Control Near Phoenix
Many other types of bees and wasps populate the Phoenix area and nearby locations, as well, and all of them can sting you or your family members. At the first sign of bee or wasp infestation, whether it be a nest, a hive or a swarm, you need to be on the phone to Green Home Pest Control. Our experts can recognize all the different types of stinging insects that may be plaguing you and know just how to find them and get rid of them fast.
Here at Green Home Pest Control, we have got professional Phoenix bee removal specialists who have been trained to safely and effectively remove Africanized (Killer) honey bees. Our technicians are familiar with the habits and biology of bees and therefore, use only the best bee control methods to get rid of your bee infestation without letting the problem escalate further.
The Phoenix, Arizona valley is home to a lot of bees, of which 95 percent of them are Africanized honey bees. The Africanized honey bee is known to have a lethal sting and they are very aggressive in nature if they are provoked or disturbed near their nest. They are quick to swarm and attack and will even chase their target for miles, which is why it is advised to let the professional exterminator deal with them.
What Types of Bees and Wasps Can You Find in Phoenix, Arizona?
While there are dozens of species of bees and wasps in Arizona, some of the most common types include:
- American Bumblebee: The American Bumblebee is probably one of the most well-known of the stinging insects. These fuzzy yellow and black bees are mostly harmless, but the queen and workers can sting if their nest is threatened. The bumblebee’s stinger doesn’t have barbs like honeybees do, so it can sting repeatedly. Bumblebees do pose a threat to people with allergies. If you see a hive on your property, please contact our bee exterminators for bee removal.
- Bald Faced Hornet: Bald-faced hornets—which are actually a type of wasp and not a true hornet—are black and white stinging insects similar to yellow jackets. Unlike bumblebees, these pests are quite aggressive and will sting repeatedly. These highly social insects will attack as a group if they perceive a threat to their nest. Although bald-faced hornets help control other types of pests in the environment, the danger of being stung can outweigh their usefulness. Contact us if you notice the oval nests of bald-faced hornets near your home.
- Yellow Jacket: These aggressive pests can deliver stings over and over again, making them one of the most feared insects in the animal kingdom. Yellow jackets can be very quick to attack when their nests are disturbed. There are several common types of yellow jackets in Arizona, including the common yellow jacket, aerial yellow jacket, and German yellow jacket. Because these stinging insects pose a serious, even deadly, health threat, call Green Home Pest Control at the first sign of their presence.
- Velvet Ant: These pests may look like fancy ants, but beware—this red and black insect is actually a vicious, stinging wasp. The females have stingers but do not have wings, while males have wings but no stingers. Here in Arizona, there are dozens of velvet ant species, which have few natural predators due to their tough exoskeletons. If you need expert wasp nest removal, please contact us.
- Carpenter Bees: Often mistaken for American bumblebees for their similar appearance, carpenter bees pose more of a threat to your home than they do to your health. Their large jaws are powerful enough to chew through wood and damage your home’s exterior.
The Cause of the Problem.
There is no specific cause for bees making beehives around your home or swarming nearby, since the Africanized honey bees generally thrive in the warm climate of Phoenix, Arizona. You can determine whether the problem is serious by checking for bee swarms and beehives.
Swarms: Bee swarms occur when a large group of bees gather around a tree or a building. These bees generally break off from their colony in order to create a new colony. They stay together as a swarm until they find a new home, and will not be very aggressive.
Beehives: Beehives are basically home to bee colonies, where the queen bee lays eggs and the other bees produce and store honey and build honeycomb. Beehives are often built in places where there is shade and the area is covered. It will generally be in attics, garages, interior or exterior walls, or in hollow tree trunks.
How Do We Treat The Problem?
Here at Green Home Pest Control, we are used to dealing with all types of pests. We can safely get rid of any pest control problem and will only use the best products on the market in our bee removal and bee control services. We use environmental friendly products and techniques that will not harm the bees. All of our technicians are experienced in handling Africanized honey bees, and will use humane techniques to ensure that they get rid of the infestation and that you have peace of mind.
There is no guarantee that bees will not swarm around your place or make a hive near your home, even after you have practiced the recommended prevention techniques. However, they can lessen the chances of killer bees moving in or around your home. Here are some prevention techniques you can practice:
- Seal your home
- Fill out the empty places
- Screen all your vents regularly
Why Choose Green Home Pest Control for Bee and Wasp Pest Control in Phoenix, AZ?
When it comes to pest control in and around Phoenix, we are the best. Our clients love us because we use safer pest removal products that are organically derived and botanical that are better for the environment but still extremely effective. Anyone we send to you is a carefully vetted and background-checked employee of the company, not someone we barely know. Our team arrives promptly, assesses the problem and takes care of it efficiently, all while providing you with the utmost courtesy and attention to customer service.
- FAST ARRIVAL TIME AT YOUR HOME OR BUSINESS
- Safe Bee Rescue & Relocation
- Bee Extermination
- Honeycomb Removal & Honey Cleanup
- Construction Repair at Honeycomb Removal Location
- Our Work is Guaranteed & Insured
- Our Technicians are State Certified
- FREE, Honest Phone Quotes
- Property Management, HOA, and Commercial Friendly
Contact Us Today for Beehive Removal and Wasp Control and Nest Removal Services In and Around Phoenix, AZ
We serve homes and businesses throughout the Phoenix area, including Mesa, Tempe, Gilbert, Scottsdale, Chandler, Glendale, and more. As a local, family-owned company, the Green Home Pest Control team understands your pest issues and has the experience to take care of them. We also guarantee your satisfaction: If your pest problem persists, our state-certified exterminators will be glad to come back and re-service your home at no charge to you.
Bee & Wasp Removal FAQs
- Be careful when you enter any places where stinging pests may nest, such as sheds or other outbuildings that are often undisturbed.
- Before you begin to mow or use other types of outdoor power equipment, take time to inspect the area you’ll be working in.
- If you find a nest or infestation, do not disturb it or attempt to exterminate it yourself—call a bee pest control professional.
- If you spot just one stinging insect, don’t swat at it.
- Wear light-colored clothing and avoid wearing strong fragrances.
- Be especially vigilant around flowering plants.
- If you have a history of allergic reactions to stings, consult with your physician about carrying an epinephrine auto injector with you.
- Unless you’re an expert in pest identification, assume all types of bees are capable of stinging you.
- Get rid of outdoor clutter. Clear away stacks of dry wood and piles of decaying leaves, particularly those close to your house.
- Don’t leave unused hoses, buckets, planters and other items out in the yard.
- Make sure any old nests or hives are completely removed to keep bees from returning.
- Inspect your house for entry points. Bees and many other types of pests need only a ⅛-inch opening to enter. Seal holes with caulk, screening, foam, or silicone.
- If you’re planning a new landscape, try to locate flowering plants as far from your house as you can.
- Don’t let standing water become a literal watering hole for bees. Empty out containers, debris, toys, and other items that may hold small amounts of water. You can even put a container of water in an undisturbed spot away from your home that bees will go to instead of coming close to your house in search of a drink.
- Outbuildings, such as sheds and barns
- Beneath eaves
- In trees and shrubbery
- In the voids between walls
- A hornet is actually the largest type of wasp.
- Yellow jackets are wasps.
- There are types of wasps that are solitary and those that are social. Hornets and yellow jackets are social and live in colonies with a queen. Examples of solitary wasps, which are usually not aggressive, are digging wasps and mud daubers.
What Our Customers Are Saying
We’re confident you’ll be completely satisfied with our service. We guarantee it.
“Green Home Pest Control is the company to use, they quickly took care of our ant problem and now our kids can play in the yard without getting bit. I highly recommend them over any other company in the valley–we used them all. Trusted owner, great customer service and priced right.”Scott O., Scottsdale, AZ
“Great service, very informative of the area and how to handle all pests that are located where I live. I am new to area and would highly recommend this company to anyone interested in pest control. Thanks guys for a wonderful experience.”Phillip T., Queen Creek, AZ
“I have had scorpions for years and every pest control company I used (4) could never fully get rid of the problem! This is why I have decided to get on here and post something about Green Home. They have been servicing my home now for 6 months and I have not seen one scorpion since they sprayed my home the first time. I will never leave them, and my tech is very thorough and explains things to me, which I like. Highly recommended!!!!!”Jim M., Phoenix, AZ
“Hi, I have been very satisfied with the service of Green Home Pest Control after changing to your company several months back after being with my previous company for 3 years. The Service Techs are very professional and attentive to my requests and very friendly. Thank you for the great service…I hate bugs!”Kathy B., Scottsdale, AZ