Tools to Control Pigeons in Phoenix, AZ
Pest control is not limited to ants, scorpions, and spiders. It is also about any type of invasive pest that seems to take over a property. That is why we at Green Home Pest in Phoenix also offer pigeon control services, to help remove these scavenger birds when they seem to have taken over your property.
Why Are Pigeons Such a Problem?
Any pest that comes to your property with any type of frequency can quickly become an issue. While most invaders are insects and rodents, there are still reasons to be careful about any type of living creature that considers your property home.
This is especially true of pigeons. Once pigeons have decided that they like your property, they tend to come back again and again, and possibly bring their friends with them. Pigeons are also not just any type of bird. They are scavengers, that are known to have several issues that can affect your health and comfort, including:
- Disease – Pigeons themselves may not have any disease that can transfer to humans, but their droppings and nests can be filled with diseases, and if you, your family, or your customers are not careful, those diseases can quickly make you sick.
- Parasites – Pigeons are also popular homes for parasites, such as fleas and ticks. If they invade, they carry these parasites to your property to breed and multiply.
- Noisy and Rude – Pigeons also tend to make a lot of noise, steal food from your property and trash, and are known to make messes all around your property.
These are some of the many reasons that are important to eliminate pigeons when you find them on your Phoenix property. But pigeons are not like insects. Most property owners want to avoid hurting the pigeons. Instead, they want to scare them away. It is with that in mind that we use a variety of tools to help you eliminate your pigeon problem. These include:
- Spikes and Perching Wires – Spikes and perching wires make their normal perching areas far less habitable, which in turn makes them seek shelter elsewhere.
- Netting and Mesh – Netting and wire mesh keep pigeons away by making it too difficult for them to reach their preferred areas of the property.
- Traps – When these methods have proved ineffective, we may trap the birds so that they are removed from your property and no longer able to invade.
These types of bird control services in Phoenix are used by both businesses and individuals that need to successfully move and remove pigeons from the property, and do so in a way that is safe, simple, and capable of effective pigeon control. For more information about any of our services, please call us today at (480) 525-7378.
$50 OFF INITIAL SERVICE
Request a free online quote and receive $50 off your initial service while the trucks are in your area.