We’re Thrilled About Our Angie’s List Super Service Award for 2014!
In our line of work, the Grammys, the Oscars and the Emmys take a back seat to Angie’s List. Angie’s List helps people find exactly the type of products or services they need from over 700 categories. In our particular field—pest control—we compete with big names here in Arizona, but even though we’re a small, family-owned company, we think big! Earning this impressive service award came about because at Green Home Pest Control, our customers are our priority. Here are the reasons we received this prestigious Angie’s List badge:
1. We know the territory. At Green Home, we’ve been around the block—or should we say the lawn? For years, we’ve prided ourselves on researching, investigating, and using safe products designed to rid homes and businesses of pests. It’s a daunting task, but we’re good at our jobs, so your pest problem becomes our problem and we use the best strategies to resolve it.
2. We follow-up. Any pest control company can undertake a thorough sweep of a home or office, but we back up our service with follow-up inspections and treatments. Whether you’ve lived in Arizona for a short while or you’re a lifelong resident, you know that this state’s critters are formidable. We’re confident that our business history is one of the reasons Angie’s List singled us out.
3. We respect the products we use. Green Home Pest Control technicians receive rigorous training before they serve our customers. We’re sticklers on pesticide education and customer service. You’ll find that our licenses and certifications are always up to date. All our technicians to be able to answer your questions on site, so you’re reassured and informed on the spot.
4. We know our bugs. Angie’s List obviously agrees and that’s why they’ve awarded us a 2014 Super Service award. One of our customers lived in a home that seemed to be the international headquarters for scorpions. The homeowners tried a few services in hopes the arachnids would vamoose, but no luck. We swept in and took care of the problem, then during scorpion season our customers reported finding only one. That’s the kind of result Angie’s List respects when deciding to award accolades.
5. We make it easy for customers to work with us. We offer a variety of payment methods to suit the family budget. Use major credit or debit cards or write a check if that’s convenient. Any phone call with a complaint or compliment won’t stay in voice mail or e-mail since we’re on the job 24/7 to handle emergencies. Exceeding your expectations is our goal and we’re willing to do what it takes to keep you happy and bug-free.
6. We’ve got bugs, too. Does everyone at Green Home Pest Control take bugs personally? You bet we do. Remember, we’re a family-owned business. We worry about the allergens, diseases, and illnesses borne by pests that threaten our families too. You can rest assured that we’re as committed to keeping customer’s homes bug-free as we are our own homes. The folks at Angie’s List understood that when they gave us their award. We’re thankful for the honor and to show that we deserve it, we plan to keep our commitment to excellence more than ever!
$50 OFF INITIAL SERVICE
Request a free online quote and receive $50 off your initial service while the trucks are in your area.