Phoenix Bed Bug Control Services
Across Arizona, bed bugs are an increasingly common household pest. In Phoenix, virtually every living space is susceptible to infestation, including homes, apartments, dorm rooms and more. Bed bugs spread quickly, as they are easily concealed within furniture, boxes or piles of clothing.
By the time you notice bed bugs, they’ve likely spread further than you realize. Despite their name, bedbugs can be found in baseboards, in picture frames, behind electrical outlets and throughout your home. If you see signs of bed bugs, call the local professionals at Green Home Termite & Pest Control.
At-home treatments grow less-effective each day bed bugs are allowed to breed, grow and spread. We offer complete and effective bed bug control that is guaranteed to work.
Signs of a Bed Bug Infestation
Bed bugs prefer temperatures between 65° and 85° degrees — Phoenix offers a perfect climate for bed bugs to spread and thrive. If you’re one of the millions of people sharing a bed with bed bugs, you may begin to notice evidence, bites or even live insects. Signs of a bed bug infestation include:
- Inexplicable stains: Bed bugs feed on blood, and if they get crushed on your mattress, they will leave a dark, reddish stain. Bed bugs will also leave trails of excrement throughout your home, resulting in small, rust-colored stains the size of a pencil tip.
- Noticeable bites: Bed bug bites often appear as small, flat red welts. Bed bug bites are typically clustered, but they can also appear in lines or zigzag patterns. They itch and are often mistaken for mosquito bites, delaying treatment. Bed bugs tend to bite exposed surfaces, such as arms, legs and shoulders.
- Living Bedbugs: Adult bed bugs are large enough to spot with the naked eye. Bed bugs have the same shape and color of apple seeds, and though they typically emerge to feed at night, it’s possible to catch a glimpse. If you see a bed bug or a molted bed bug skin, call an exterminator right away.
Bed Bug Treatment in Phoenix, AZ
At Green Home Termite & Pest Control, we don’t believe in replacing one health concern with another. Our bed bug treatments are environmentally friendly for the smallest impact on the planet, your family and your pets. In Phoenix and the surrounding area, we offer two types of bed bug treatments:
- Heat treatment: Professional heat treatments raise the temperature of your entire room above what bed bugs can survive, eliminating the whole population.
- Traditional treatment: Using products formulated for the least impact on your home, pets and family, we treat your home and furniture for bed bugs.
Above all else, bed bugs thrive under the right mattress conditions. We sell specialty mattresses at discounted rates for preventing bed bug infestations.
Professional Bed Bug Removal in Phoenix
For professional bed bug removal from local Phoenix experts you can count on, call (480) 525-7378 or schedule treatment today. Experience the Green Home Difference for yourself. We’ll schedule follow-up visits to ensure your treatment is effective. If necessary, we will repeat treatments for free until the problem is solved completely.
What Our Customers Are Saying
We’re confident you’ll be completely satisfied with our service. We guarantee it.
“Green Home Pest Control is the company to use, they quickly took care of our ant problem and now our kids can play in the yard without getting bit. I highly recommend them over any other company in the valley–we used them all. Trusted owner, great customer service and priced right.”Scott O., Scottsdale, AZ
“Great service, very informative of the area and how to handle all pests that are located where I live. I am new to area and would highly recommend this company to anyone interested in pest control. Thanks guys for a wonderful experience.”Phillip T., Queen Creek, AZ
“I have had scorpions for years and every pest control company I used (4) could never fully get rid of the problem! This is why I have decided to get on here and post something about Green Home. They have been servicing my home now for 6 months and I have not seen one scorpion since they sprayed my home the first time. I will never leave them, and my tech is very thorough and explains things to me, which I like. Highly recommended!!!!!”Jim M., Phoenix, AZ
“Hi, I have been very satisfied with the service of Green Home Pest Control after changing to your company several months back after being with my previous company for 3 years. The Service Techs are very professional and attentive to my requests and very friendly. Thank you for the great service…I hate bugs!”Kathy B., Scottsdale, AZ